About the Almaty Investment Forum 2021
On December 2, 2021, the Almaty Investment Forum 2021, organized by the Almaty City Akimat, will be held online.
Almaty Investment Forum 2021 is the main investment forum to discuss the development of entrepreneurship and increase the investment attractiveness of the city, priorities and tools for the development of Almaty as a center of economic competitiveness of Kazakhstan, as well as issues related to agglomeration, urbanization, digital transformation and integration of human capital.
The AIF has been held since 2013 and is an exclusive meeting place for leaders of the public sector, representatives of medium and large businesses of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the near abroad and global leaders in investment, innovation and business, investment funds and private equity funds. This year's event is held online due to quarantine measures, but this does not limit its reach and popularity. In 2020, the Forum attracted more than 500 participants.
The main events of the Forum will be:
- Speech by Bakytzhan Sagintayev, Akim of Almaty, on Strategic Challenges and Priorities of the City of Almaty;
- New Silk Road Megacity teleconference with city mayors;
- Panel discussions with experts and major representatives of Kazakhstani and foreign companies;
- Projects of the Year Exhibition, which will present cutting-edge projects and initiatives of the city of Almaty;
- Speeches by experts on business megatrends and city initiatives;
- Memorandum signing ceremony.
Registration and information about the Almaty Investment Forum 2021 program can be found on the official web-site www.aif21.kz